viernes, 24 de agosto de 2007

***

Nueva perforación. Monedero azul. Un día anterior recapitulación sobre los buenos momentos. Otras preguntas, pendientes. Llevaba el adolescente de Joyce, sacamos la cita del despecho: And yet he felt that, however he might revile and mock her image, his anger was also a form of homage. Pero mejor aún, reservada para cuando expire la beca familiar: April 26. Mother is putting my new secondhand clothes in order. She prays now, she says, that I may learn in my own life and away from home and friends what the heart is and what it feels. Amen. So be it. Welcome, O life, I go to encounter for the millionth time the reality of experience and to forge in the smithy of my soul the uncreated conscience of my race. Después la embajada, el Corán, sura al araf, una soda, bromas, amigos, casi atropello. Nos vemos al rato.

2 comentarios:

Lidia dijo...

es morado el moneder...
Saludos Juanito

jmbonilla dijo...

¿Que te hace saber de qué monedero hablo? ¿por que crees que es el tuyo?